Your privacy is our priority. Our privacy statement, below, outlines how we use data.
Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) subscribing to our newsletter (b) submitting an essay to our newsletter (c) sending us an email message. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or submissions you have requested from or sent to us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Morning Moot does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Morning Moot may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Morning Moot or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Morning Moot; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Morning Moot, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
Morning Moot may keep track of the posts and pages our users visit within Morning Moot, in order to determine what Morning Moot pages and services are the most popular.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Morning Moot. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Morning Moot website.
The Morning Moot website does not collect or use “cookies” at this time.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
Morning Moot secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Morning Moot uses the following methods for this purpose:
– SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Morning Moot does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
OPT-OUT OF MARKETING EMAILS OR NEWSLETTERS
Changes to this Statement
Morning Moot welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Morning Moot has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Morning Moot at:
Morning Moot LLC
53 Dudley Avenue
Venice, CA 90291
Effective as of August 22, 2022
@2022 Morning Moot. All rights reserved.